Hospices and hospitals around the country are realizing the importance of adding an End of Life Doula Program to their services. Some examples:
The End of Life Doula Program is a premium service that provides the following:
• Care for your high need patients and families.
• Support for those with high bereavement risks.
• Help meeting your volunteer hours.
• An excellent resource for pre-hospice community support.
• An excellent source of hospice referrals - if used as palliative companions in the pre-hospice time period.
• Bridge that awkward transition (for many people) from the pre to post death time period when many feel abandoned by hospice.
Together we will create a program that will increase the ability of your organization to properly care for your clients and patients. It will add to your volunteer hours, increase family satisfaction, establish you as an innovator leader in your local community, and enhance key relationships in your community.
The End-of-Life Doula within hospice may serve several functions. We will determine what is of highest importance to your business in particular. Here are some examples of the tasks they can do:
End-of-Life Doulas are a Premier Service
You will be recognized as an innovator in your community when you have this powerful program as an offering. End of Life Doulas are there as your agency's 'intensive care' service. They add an extra layer of companionship and support and prevent your highest need patients and families from being under served.
How We Help:
Services provided on location or through online meetings. No task is too small or large.
Doulas will bridge the gaps in hospice care beautifully if used wisely. We will show you how.