Hello ♥ I'm Deanna Cochran, and welcome to Quality of Life Care.
If you are looking to learn ‘the doula way’ of caring for people at the end of life and are seeking help in figuring out exactly how to use your experiences, skills, and gifts to do this in your community - you have come to the right place.
Our end of life education and exploration is done through our classes, our library of articles and podcasts, our mentoring programs, and the community of end of life doulas from around the world who are helping each other ever single day.
Within our education program you will learn and be supported through the following:
- The latest and most comprehensive end of life information.
- The ways of an end of life doula and the 'doula model of care.'
- Discovering how all of your life experiences, skills, and gifts can be integrated with your desire to serve people.
- Developing special self-care tools to be able to sustain this service.
- Developing the structure of your practice, regardless of how you want to serve.
- Planning for your private practice, regardless of how you want to serve.
- Professional planning for marketing, strategy, pricing, and packaging.
- And so much more!
Quality of Life Care, LLC has been devoted to easing suffering at the end of life since 2005. We believe that with information comes empowerment, and with excellent training and experience comes confidence. We are dedicated to giving you a powerful, nourishing experience as you gain the tools necessary to accompany others through advanced illness and dying. We are honored and proud to be among the pioneers and leaders of the grassroots efforts to empower our communities at the end of life. See “Our Team” below.