Hello ♥ Welcome to Quality of Life Care!
Deanna is a leading voice in the grassroots movement for "dying well" in the USA and abroad. She believes everyone has a place at the table and feels unity and collaboration will empower us all to help the most people. This forward thinking has resulted in many powerful initiatives. She founded the End of Life Practitioners Collective, is Chair of the End of Life Doula Council within the National Hospice Palliative & Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) and is Vice President of the National End of Life Doula Alliance (NEDA).
How Will I Be Helped?
Your journey begins when you enter our new "School to Accompany the Dying". Our end of life education and exploration is all there: complete end of life curriculum, guided personal journey, ability to ask questions throughout your process, connection with others just like you, support from Deanna and QLC Educators, our library of articles, podcasts, live events. For families, see our Family Program.
Within our education program you will learn and be supported through the following:
- The latest and most comprehensive end of life information.
- The ways of an end of life doula and the 'doula model of care.'
- Discovering how all of your life experiences, skills, and gifts can be integrated with your desire to serve people.
- Developing special self-care tools to be able to sustain this service.
- Developing the structure of your practice, regardless of how you want to serve.
- Planning for your private practice, regardless of how you want to serve.
- Professional planning for marketing, strategy, pricing, and packaging.
- And so much more!
Quality of Life Care, LLC has been devoted to easing suffering at the end of life since 2005. We believe that with information comes empowerment, and with excellent training and experience comes confidence. We are dedicated to giving you a powerful, nourishing experience as you gain the tools necessary to accompany others through advanced illness and dying. We are honored and proud to be among the pioneers and leaders of the grassroots efforts to empower our communities at the; end of life. We are so grateful to be a family business; see “Our Team” below.